This is not your traditional pharmacy Client Service role. We are a multi-faceted organization with business units in manufacturing, wholesaling, pharmacy and PBM Management. We are looking for someone that has knowledge in each of these areas and is looking to change how the pharmacy supply chain works today. Do you have experience in one or more of the areas above?
Are you able to work with clients from contracting to implementation to reviewing monthly reporting?
Are you not afraid to get busy with project management?
Do you have a few out of the box ideas for product development and marketing?
Do you excel in a fast-paced start up environment? If you can say YES to all the above…We are looking for you! The Client Service Manager will report into the Vice President of Business Development and will ideally be located in the DFW Metroplex however, we are open to remote candidates.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Onboard large employer groups and or managed care organizations to an online pharmacy system from contracting to implementation
- Work with pharmaceutical manufacturers on day-to-day issues and contracting
- Create monthly client reports and presentations
- Interface with employer HR departments, PBMs, brokers, and consultants to ensure new accounts go-live on time
- Advise clients on our pharmacy and pharmacy benefit
- Troubleshoot client issues in a timely manner
- Conduct employee trainings and information sessions
- Work with member services to ensure every client and every employee has a great experience
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- 5+ years of pharmacy experience
- 5+ years of experience in Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) or PBM Consulting
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing sales and management experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to plan, organize, schedule, direct, control and monitor project activities
- Project management experience and knowledge of health plans, PBMs and pharmacy operations processes
- Qualified to work in the US without employer sponsorship.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including employee stock options.