Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), The Executive Administrator/Office Manager will provide high quality, executive-level support and manage a diversified range of administrative duties, including but not limited to assisting with calendar management, travel coordination, and internal/external communications, and office management with minimal supervision. The Executive Administrator/Office Manager will use independent judgement to plan, prioritize, and organize the workload, within defined parameters of identified work expectations and high-quality standards. The Executive Administrator/Office Manager must be reliable, well organized, and capable of interacting with internal and external constituents at all levels in a fast-paced environment while remaining proactive, efficient, and professional. This full-time 40-hour a week hybrid position offers a flexible Monday-Friday schedule during normal business hours. Weekend work should be expected at peak times.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS:
• Assists with managing the Chief Executive Officer’s calendar, scheduling meetings and telephone calls, shifting appointments, and keeping the CEO informed of any changes.
• Coordinates travel arrangements (i.e. air, train, hotel, and transportation) and prepares travel itineraries.
• Receives and responds quickly to email correspondence and telephone calls.
• Manages the contact database by entering, organizing, and tracking all existing and new contacts.
• Tracks all travel expenses, maintains receipts, and reconciles monthly reports.
• Assists with the preparation of written correspondence (i.e. proposals, presentations, etc.) as appropriate.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
· Minimum 5-10 years prior experience as a high-level executive administrator or support at the executive level.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional phone etiquette.
· Positive, flexible, mature person with a can-do attitude and good sense of humor.
· Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
· Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
· Computer and database proficiency: Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Comfortable with executive-level interactions and working at a fast pace.
· Significant calendar management, meeting scheduling, and travel coordination skills.
· Ability to complete remote work efficiently and effectively, with daytime flexibility.
· Familiarity with pharmaceutical environment and governance preferred.
· Experience or interest in healthcare, medical research, or aging preferred.
· Residency in Dallas, Texas preferred; ability to work from home with a high-speed internet and a designated distraction-free workspace.