Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company is looking for a Warehouse Lead to help organize and bring online the warehouse at our new 22,000 sqft state of the art facility in Deep Ellum, Dallas. This individual will be responsible for shipping, receiving, day to day warehouse operations and safety of the warehouse space. The Warehouse Lead will work in a GMP regulated environment and must follow applicable regulations and guidelines. The position will focus on inventory and warehouse processes, cycle counts and inventory accuracy to ensure the adequate management of inventory. We are looking for a team player that isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up. Sound like you? Read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize the warehouse space to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained, communicates with 3PL to schedule deliveries as needed to support operations
- Alert production management and/or shift lead of any potential deviations to established processes or procedures
- Oversee all warehouse equipment and ensure it is accurately and safely working at all times
- Schedule routine maintenance on necessary machines needed for daily use
- Ability to perform physical labor such as lifting 50 pounds or more, moving inventory around warehouse and cleaning warehouse workspaces
- Perform shipping and receiving tasks as required, assesses goods received for damage and accuracy to Purchase Order, identifies incoming goods as either quarantine or ready to stock, ships finished goods to customers per order requests
- Perform inventory management duties to include receiving, product put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer requirements.
- Utilize basic systems to support various inventory and chemical management systems
- Follow well-defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, Standard Operating Procedures & Work Instructions
- Coordination and movement of inventory items in preparation of staging for both daily and weekly production planning.
- Prioritize customer requirements (Sterile Production items), pulling and recording the inventory transactions.
- Monitor inventory levels to identify the need for replenishment at or within prescribed levels (contact and surface plates, and monthly inventory review and audit).
- Monitor inventory levels, stock-outs; open order quantities that cannot be fulfilled due to items not being in stock
- Initiate and prepare, edit, and process requests to order appropriate supplies, materials, and equipment
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received by items ordered; help resolve shipments in error and/or pricing concerns with purchasing
Education and/or Training:
- Highschool diploma or GED, degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field is preferred
- Forklift certified
- SAP Training and utilization
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a warehouse setting or shipping and receiving
- Inventory management
- People and process management
- Experience working with pharmaceutical drug products, sterile compounded products, and/or biologic drug products.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Team player
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills